The Rapture Order
Over the past four years we have examined over a dozen topics that point to a pre-tribulation rapture.
We have looked at the Rapture Wedding Vows at Mount Sinai and at a Jewish Wedding Ceremony. We have looked at the Rapture Concealments: Gathered, Saved, and Gone. We have looked at the Rapture Harpazōs: Enoch, Moses, Elijah, Lazarus, Yeshua, and the Saints. We have looked at the Rapture Patterns: Removal, Revelation, and Ruination. We have even looked at the Twenty Scriptures including the one scripture (Matthew 16:18) that gives Absolute Proof that the rapture is a pre-tribulation event!
Today we will look at the order of events represented by the Moedim of Yahweh to see if these, too, point to a pre-tribulation rapture.
God Of Order
1 Corinthians 14:33 – “God is not a God of confusion, but of shalom.”
1 Corinthians 14:40 – “Let all things be done decently and in order.”
Yahweh is not a god of chaos, confusion, or disorder. He is a god of peace and order.
The Moedim Patterns:
Leviticus 23:1-ff – “Yahweh spoke to Moshe, saying, ‘Speak to the children of Israel, and tell them, The set feasts of Yahweh, which you shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my set feasts, which you shall proclaim in their appointed season. They shall be a perpetual statute throughout your generations’.”
The seven moedim are: Pesach, Chag Ha’Matzoh, Reishit Katzir, Shavuot, Yom Teruah, Yom Kippurim, and Sukkoth. There is a pattern of dress rehearsals that are represented by the Moedim of Yahweh. The pattern is: death, burial, resurrection, giving of the spirit, rapture, judgment, millennial reign. The first four have already been fulfilled.
Pesach (Passover), Chag Ha’Matzoth (Unleavened Bread), and Reishit Katzir (First Fruits)
Romans 6:4 – “Therefore we have been buried with Him through baptism into death, so that as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness of life.”
Pesach, Chag Ha’Matzoth, and Reishit Katzir sets the pattern: death precedes burial, which precedes resurrection. We are to put to death sin in our lives. This sin is to be buried with Yeshua in his burial. This burial, called repentance, leads to new life, to our becoming a new creation, a form or type of resurrection.
2 Corinthians 1:21-22 – “Now he who establishes us with you in Yeshua, and anointed us, is Yahweh; who also sealed us, and gave us the down payment of the Ruach Ha’Kodesh in our hearts.”
Shavuot sets the pattern for the receiving of the Ruach Ha’Kodesh, the Holy Spirit. Repentance leads to a new life in Yeshua, a form of resurrection. Upon repentance and acceptance of Yeshua as Lord and Savior, the Ruach Ha’Kodesh is given as a guarantee of that action.
Yom Teruah (Trumpets)
1 Thessalonians 4:16 – “For Yeshua, himself, will descend from heaven with a loud shout, the voice of an angel, and the sound of Yahweh’s trumpet.”
Yom Teruah sets the pattern for the rapture. It announces Yeshua’s wedding day, his coronation as King, the day of the resurrection and the rapture of his Bride. Yom Teruah is the next moed to be fulfilled on Yahweh’s Daytimer! And it precedes the last two moedim on that calendar.
Yom Kippurim (Day of Atonements) and Sukkoth (Tabernacles)
Yom Kippurim sets the pattern for judgment or tribulation, and Sukkoth sets the pattern for Yeshua’s millennial reign. Both of these moedim follow the dress rehearsal for the rapture. Tribulation, on Yahweh’s Daytimer does NOT precede rapture. The Millennial reign does NOT precede judgment or tribulation. Just the opposite, the Rapture happens first in order, followed by the tribulation and the reign of Yeshua.
Yahweh is a god of peace and order, not a god of chaos, confusion, or disorder. The patterns evidenced by the dress rehearsals, by the Moedim of Yahweh, clearly establish an order of events. That pattern is: death, burial, resurrection, giving of the spirit, rapture, judgment, millennial reign. The moedim pattern, just as the patterns we have previously looked at over the past four years, also clearly point to a pre-tribulation rapture. The Pre-wrath, Mid-Trib, and Post-Trib positions can only be supported by misinterpreting scripture, by violently twisting it, by trying to take heaven by force (Matthew 11:12).
Prophecy continues to unfold as foretold by the Hebrew Prophets. The day is coming when Yahweh will show his strength on the mountains of Israel. What is prophesied will come to pass, what is foretold will be made known. Time is short – Yeshua Ha’Mashiach is coming soon – get busy reaching the lost.
Dress Rehearsals Page
NOTES From Previous Blogs
The Rapture Patterns:
• Removal: Enoch after witnessing for over 300 years is raptured out – taken from the earth – removed from the coming disaster.
• Revelation: Other individuals continue for about 670 years to minister to the people and warn of coming disaster.
• Ruination: The flood begins, but Noah is protected during the disaster period.
The Rapture Concealment:
• Gathered: Together and hidden in the secret places
• Saved: From the time of tribulation, taken out of the tribulation period
• Gone: And not to be found on this earthly planet as tribulation breaks forth
Past Resurrections / Raptures / Harpazōs:
• Enoch: Raptured
• Moses: Resurrected
• Elijah: Raptured
• Lazarus: Resurrected
• Yeshua’s: Raptured
• Saints: Raptured at Yeshua’s Resurrection
• At Mount Sinai
• At A Jewish Wedding Ceremony
Twenty Reasons For A Pre-Tribulation Rapture
- Isaiah 1:9 – The tribulation is a time to bring forth a remnant from within Israel.
- Isaiah 13:9 – The tribulation is a time to destroy sinners from the Earth.
- Jeremiah 30:7 – The tribulation is a time of Jacob=s trouble, not a time of judging the church.
- Daniel 3:13-ff – Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah are with Yeshua and not affected by the fire.
- Nahum 1& 2 – Yahweh reserves His wrath for His enemies.
- Zephaniah 2:1-2 – We are gathered together before the decree takes effect.
- Matthew 16:18 – Yeshua will build his church and all the powers of hell will not conquer it.
- Luke 21:36 – We are to pray to escape all these things.
- John 5, 6, 14 – Yeshua returns to take us to be where He is.
- Romans 1:18 – Yahweh only shows His anger against those who suppress the truth.
- Romans 5:9 – Yeshua will save us from Yahweh=s wrath by His blood.
- Hebrews 12:22-24 – The church is enrolled in Heaven.
- Hebrews 4:9 – The church will have a time of Sabbath rest in Heaven.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:9 – Yahweh has not appointed us to wrath.
- 2 Thessalonians 2:6-8 – The Son Of Perdition cannot be revealed until He who restrains evil is removed.
- 2 Peter 2:9– Yahweh keeps the unrighteous for the day of judgment.
- Revelation 3:10 – Yahweh will keep the church from the hour of testing that will come upon all the Earth.
- Revelation 5:9-10 B Only the Bride of Christ can sing AYou have bought us with your blood . . .@
- Revelation 11:18 – The tribulation is a time to judge the nations for their sins against Yahweh=s chosen people.
- Revelation 12:17 – The tribulation is a time to bring forth a remnant from within Israel