Christmas – An Occultic Observance
While it is always appropriate to celebrate Yeshua’s birth, his death and resurrection are far more important. If Yahweh had expected humanity to celebrate Yeshua’s birth date, that date would also have been a prominent feast on His Biblical Calendar. One must ask, therefore, “Is December 25 an appropriate day to do so?”
The Pagan Influence
Ephesians 5:11 – “And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.”
Matthew 15:7-9 –“Hypocrites! Well did Isaiah prophesy about you, saying: ‘These people draw near to me with their mouth, and honor me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. And in vain they worship me, teaching as doctrines the traditions of men’.”
Christmas, like Halloween, is an occultic observance that was brought into the church by the church at Rome. It is the culmination of the sacrifices made to the “gods” on Halloween. Scripture is completely void of any reference to a celebration of Christmas being commanded or even expected by Yahweh. The word, Christmas to the pagans literally means: the death of christ, but certainly does not in any way pertain to the death of Yeshua. Just the opposite, it celebrates their messiah, Christianity’s Antichrist, who is expected to deal a death blow to the Christ (Yeshua Ha’Mashiach) of Christianity (See Revelation 12:1-4).
Ezekiel 8:14 – “Then He brought me to the entrance of the gate of the LORD’S house which was toward the north; and behold, women were sitting there weeping for Tammuz.”
Many have noted the overwhelming documentation that the birthday of many of the sun gods of antiquity was recognized as December 25th, also known as the Saturnalia to Romans and as the Birthday Of Tammuz (who represented reincarnation of the sun god) to Babylonians and Sumerians.
It is also the day of the winter solstice, a day which pagans believed that the human sacrifices made on Halloween had been accepted by those gods. The winter solstice has been celebrated for millennia by the Norse people, who celebrate it as a time for much feasting, merrymaking, burning the Yule log and decorating the tree.
The Romans celebration of Saturnalia involved a week of merrymaking and debauchery held in honor of the god Saturn. It involved gift giving, special privileges for slaves, role reversal, and much feasting. In Roman times the roles of masters and slaves was reversed, and it was the masters who fed their slaves. Today, many a boss can be found feeding their workers (slaves) at many a Christmas Party. There would also be gladiator battles and the deaths would be considered more sacrifices to their god Saturn.
Following close on the heels of the Saturnalia, the Romans then celebrated the “Birthday Of The Unconquered Sun” (the Dies Natalis Solis Invicti) on December 25th. Sol Invictus was the Roman “God Of The Sun” and the stories surrounding this festival mirror the stories of Nimrod and Semiramis. The American Statue of Liberty appears to mimic depictions of Sol Invictus.
After the triumph of Constantine the Roman Church assigned December 25th to be the day the birth of Yeshua Ha’Mashiach was to be celebrated, which today we call Christmas Day. This took place sometime between A.D. 320 to A.D. 353. It was during this period that pagan practices from the feasts of the many sun gods were incorporated into the church celebrations, in direct violation of Yahweh’s commands to do no such thing.
The question must be asked, “Was it humans that were behind these historical events or is it all part of Satan’s plan to move our focus of worship away from Yeshua?”
Jeremiah 10:2-4 – “Thus says Yahweh: ‘Do not learn the way of the Gentiles; Do not be dismayed at the signs of heaven, For the Gentiles are dismayed at them. For the customs of the peoples are futile; For one cuts a tree from the forest, The work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. They decorate it with silver and gold; They fasten it with nails and hammers so that it will not topple’.”
- The (Evergreen) Tree – The tree was the sacred home of the gods of the Druids. Candies (candy canes) and cakes were placed on the tree, as well as candles. The candles were thought to beckon Nimrod to come and visit one’s home, thus imparting a blessing upon those who dwelt within.
- The Mistletoe – Mistletoe is another sacred plant of the Druids. It was believed that this plant brought about blessings of fertility, romance, and vitality. Kissing under the sacred plant thus became the first step in the reproductive cycle
- The Wreath – The wreath is another fertility symbol which represents the female vagina and the circle of life. The candle in the center is the phallic representation of the man.
- The Yule log – The Yule log was to be made from birch and part of it was to be kept burning all year around (replacing the always burning Menorah). It represents the cycle of reincarnation.
- The Holly – Holly is yet another sacred plant of the Druids used to decorate the tree, images of the god Saturn, and windows. Holly represents male fertility whereas ivy represents female fertility.
- The Star – The five-pointed star, a pentalpha, is a powerful symbol of Satan, second only to the hexagram. It also represents Nimrod, or the Holly King.
- The Candles – Candles represent the sun-god(s)’s reborn fire, and certain colors are also thought to represent specific powers of the sun god(s).
- The Colors – The colors of red and green are the traditional pagan colors of winter. Red, of course, represents blood which is Satan’s highest form of sacrifice. Green, however, is said to be Satan’s favorite color.
- The Reindeer – Reindeer represent the horned god or stag god (Nimrod). There are eight of them because eight represents the cycle of reincarnation or rebirth.
- The Elves – Elves, or as they are called today, Santa’s Helpers, represent the demonic, ugly creatures that could perform magic for good or bad.
- Santa Claus / Nimrod / Holly King – The person whom we know today as Santa Clause has had numerous names throughout history, including Nimrod and the Holly King. The Holly King is an individual who is all knowing in regards to who has been bad and who has been good, and who can traverse the entire planet in a single night. The Holly King, like Santa, has eight reindeer with horns on their heads. Satanists claim Santa is an anagram of Satan!
The Modern Greetings And The Removal of Symbols
Many have also commented on the commercialization and secularization of Christmas, so no need for me to do so in ad nauseam. The affects of this are widely evident and the “Happy Holidays” theme has all but wiped out the “Merry Christmas” greetings of years gone by.
It isn’t just the Ten Commandments that have been removed from courthouses. Nativity scenes have been ordered to be removed from both public places and private residences, as have Christmas lights and Christmas trees. Christmas cards are no longer allowed to be traded and Christmas carols are no longer allowed to be sung by school children unless Christian sounding words are replaced with more secular words. Even decorations simply in red and green have come under attack.
All this is done in the name of “tolerance” – as in: “You must tolerate my viewpoints, but if you express a Christian viewpoint, it just plain ain’t welcome!”
The Non Celebrants
There are many throughout history who did not celebrate on Christmas Day or December 25th. The Puritans were able to have it declared illegal in England from 1647 to 1660. In Scotland, the Presbyterian Church of Scotland also discouraged observance of Christmas. It was outlawed in Boston from 1659 to 1681, and continued to be sparingly celebrated even up until 1776 throughout the colonies. The Christmas celebration was condemned by Puritans, Methodists, Quakers, Presbyterians, Baptists and the Amish due to its pagan roots. Africans celebrate Kwanzaa. Jewish people celebrate Chanukkah.
James 4:17– “It is sin to anyone who knows to do good, and does it not.”
The celebration of the Saturnalia and of the Birthday Of Tammuz are both related to December 25th. Our American Christian ancestors knew better. We should also know better – we have no excuse for being willingly ignorant. Christmas is one celebration that has been very influenced by pagan rituals that should never, repeat, never, be celebrated by a true Christian.
Mixing pagan traditions in with Christian celebrations is never Yahweh approved. The Hebrews tried to bring into the Mount Sinai celebration the worship of the golden calf of Egypt. Yahweh was furious. If not for the intercession of Moses, he would have killed all of the people he had just brought out of Egypt. The question must be asked, “Can true Christians continue to mix pagan rituals with worship of Yeshua?” Never, I say, never – not at all! As Richard Rives says: “We cannot decide for ourselves what is right and wrong. That is what Satan wants us to do. We cannot proclaim a known pagan birthday to be in honor of Jesus, just because we think it is a good thing to do.”
I believe that Yahweh is allowing those with eyes to see the ability to see how perverted and ungodly the Gregorian calendar is and to prompt us to once again get back on His Biblical Calendar. I also believe that Yahweh is allowing both the commercialization and secularization of Christmas to wake up true Christians to refocus purely on Yeshua, to repent, and to purge themselves and their churches from the worldly, Satanically inspired, outside influences and from the incorporation of pagan practices into and in place of the feasts he has appointed for his people to celebrate.
I pray that each of you have chosen to accept Yeshua Ha’Mashiach as your Savior and Lord and look forward to His soon appearing. Again, while it is always appropriate to celebrate Yeshua’s birth, his death and resurrection are far more important. If Yahweh had expected humanity to celebrate Yeshua’s birth date, that date would also have been a prominent feast on His Biblical Calendar.
Dan Piraro of Bizarro Comics puts it this way: “Who are you and why in God’s name would we want his picture with you?”
Cutting Edge Christmas Article
Advent of Deception Christmas Article
Illuminati Watcher Christmas Article
Richard Rives Christmas Article
Eliyah Christmas Article
Bizarro Christmas Comic 2013