Mainstream media always has a bias, and their bias is pro-Palestinian, anti-Israeli. This same bias exists in many nations and also within the United Nations.
Mainstream media portrays the Gaza strip as a densely populated area. But a close look at Google Earth will show that only certain areas, primarily in and around major cities, are densely populated. According to Alan Dershowitz, Gaza City, Beit Hanoun and Khan Younis are densely populated, but there are many areas of the strip that are open land. He rightly asks why then, “doesn’t the media show the relatively open areas of the Gaza Strip? Why do they only show the densely populated cities?” The answers to this are many.
Mainstream media will never show the large open areas that Hamas could use to house their military compounds and from which they could launch their rockets or build their tunnels! Showing these areas would blow their story out the window. Mainstream media simply does not want the world to know that while Israel uses military personnel to protect citizens, Hamas uses civilians to protect its military personnel and operations – to protect its precious terrorists.
International law clearly labels the use of civilians as shield to be an absolute war crime. But far be it from the mainstream media to highlight the sections of the Hamas battle manual that mandates such tactics. Showing these mandates would blow their story out the window. Dershowitz puts it this way: The law is “clear that when a criminal takes a hostage and uses that hostage as a shield from behind whom to fire at civilians or police, and if the police fire back and kill the hostage, it is the criminal and not the policeman who is guilty of murder. So too with Hamas: when it uses human shields and the Israeli Army fires back and kills some of the shields, it is Hamas who is responsible for their deaths.”
The United Nations
Dershowitz asks why is it that the United Nations does not use the open land areas as places of refuge. Again, the United Nations also has an anti-Israel bias. Housing civilians in and around military compounds increases the likelihood that civilian casualty counts will be high, making Israel’s defense look horrific. The reason the UN does not use open land areas, Dershowitz says, is this: “Hamas would be denied the use of human shields and Israel would have no reason to fire its rockets anywhere near these United Nations sanctuaries. The net result would be a considerable saving of lives,” something that would blow their story out the window that the many civilian deaths are the fault of Israel, rather than the fault of Hamas modus operandi. The UN, therefore, becomes complicit with Hamas, and has no right to condemn Israel.
El Shaddai Ministries lists the following:
- Operation Protective Edge began about one month ago.
- During that period, Gaza militants fired 3,356 rockets at Israel.
- During that period, the IDF successfully destroyed 32 tunnels.
- Sixty-four IDF soldiers lost their lives along with 1,768 Palestinians.
- 9,300 were injured in Gaza, of which about 1,000 were known Hamas terrorists and personnel.
- Hamas (and the complicit UN) was successful in maximizing civilian casualties, as per their battle manual mandates.
- During the operation Israel continued to provide humanitarian assistance to Gaza despite the fighting including 1,491 trucks carrying food, 220 trucks carrying humanitarian supplies, 106 trucks carrying medial equipment, and supplying the injured with medical treatment at Israeli hospitals as well as at a field hospital.
- Anti-Semitism has been evidenced in the many European riots and the 30,000 protesters who filled the streets around the White House. Other anti-Semitic demonstrations have occurred in other US cities as well.
- All of these happenings have occurred since the first of the four Blood Moons events.
Zechariah 12-14, Joel 3, Zephaniah 2 and other scriptures tell is that all nations that come against Israel and/or Jerusalem will be destroyed. Hatred of Israel and the Israeli people is just a symptom of hatred of Yahweh. Israel is a nation set apart that Yahweh plans to establish as the premier nation of the world. He will never let it fall again.
Prophecy continues to unfold as foretold by the Hebrew prophets. The stage is being set. History is moving extremely quickly towards the prophesied one world government, the one world financial system, and the rise of both the Antichrist and the False Prophet. The birth pangs are just over the horizon. Yeshua Ha’Mashiach is coming soon – get busy reaching the lost.