I have blogged before about the United States and its lack of end times roles, and that it cannot be found directly mentioned in scripture. I have also taught that Biblical Patterns point to both current and future events, but never in such a brilliant and persuasive manner as has Jonathan Cahn. Not once, not twice, but three times a vow of destruction has been spoken over the United States.
Jonathan Cahn has fully embraced his role as a watchman on the wall and has warned us of the coming destruction of our nation in his book titled “The Harbinger”. I highly recommend you check this book out from your local library, or buy it if your library does not carry it. If you prefer movies, then I also highly recommend you check out: “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment”. Below are some of Jonathan Cahn’s online videos on this subject: Full Length:
The Harbingers in a Nutshell
The author maintains that the same “warning patterns” were evident in ancient Israel and are now reproducing themselves in modern-day America. The mystery comprises nine Harbingers, or omens, which include:
1. The Breach: The author posits that, because the U.S. was founded on “God’s word,” like Israel, we are blessed more than other nations. Conversely, if the populace turns away from God, (i.e. removing signs of God and prayer from public life) then, according to Cahn, the nation leaves itself vulnerable to losing those blessings.
2. The Sign of a Terrorist: In this harbinger, the author claims that Israel was attacked by Assyrians, of which al-Qaeda is a disciple. The book paints this common thread as a repeating pattern.
3. Fallen Bricks: This prophesy of course refers to the 9/11 attacks and symbolize the buildings which fell to ruin.
4. The Tower: This symbol is meant to represent the verse from Isaiah: “we will rebuild.” Like Israel rebuilt the Second Temple, so, too will America grow stronger again.
5. Gazit Stone: Hewn translates to “gazit” in Hebrew. This harbinger is meant to symbolize the 20-ton quarried rock that was brought to Ground Zero. A ceremony took place over the rock in which Governor Pataki pronounced: ”Today, we, the heirs of that revolutionary spirit of defiance, lay this cornerstone and unmistakably signal to the world the unwavering strength of this nation, and our resolve to fight for freedom.”
6. Sycamore: There is of course the Sycamore of Israel, which the book likens to the Sycamore struck and fallen at the corner of Ground Zero. According to the book, it also refers to the Isaiah 9:10 — “The bricks are fallen down, but we will build with hewn stones: the sycamores are cut down, but we will change them into cedars.”
7. Erez Tree: The Erez, or Cedar, is stronger still. The book reveals that in November 2003 a crane hovering above Ground Zero lowered a Cedar tree into the corner space where the orignal Sycamore had been struck down. The Erez bears prominence in scriptures as a “tree of hope.“ A ceremony was conducted in the spirit of ”human defiance” after the new Erez was planted, but Cahn believes the participants were unaware of the significance.
8. The Utterance: Or the “the vow”
9. The Prophecy: This is ultimately what will set America’s course Thus, according to The Harbinger, just as ancient Israel was attacked by the first “terrorists” and its walls fell down and its Sycamores were uprooted, so, too was America attacked, and its Sycamore uprooted.
Obama ‘Fulfills’ Isaiah 9:10 Prophecy – Again
Barack Obama scrawled a handwritten message on a new building site at Ground Zero June 15, 2012. He wrote: “We remember, We rebuild, We come back stronger!” The message continues a pattern of American leaders fulfilling the harbinger pattern.
Haggai 2:6-7 – “For thus says Yahweh, I am going to shake the heavens and the earth, the sea also and the dry land.”
Isaiah 30:27-30 – “His breath will shake the nations back and forth in the flame of a consuming fire, in cloudburst, in downpour and hailstones, to put in the jaws of the peoples the bridle which leads to ruin.”
Once again the United States has been hit with a disaster of “Biblical proportions,” and while the verses above deal primarily with ancient Israel and the nations that were conspiring against it, we can see the same patterns emerging today and the same response from Yahweh against those who would curse Israel.
Our current administration continues to support Al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood, as witnessed by their unacceptable behavior in regards to the attack on our embassies in both Libya and Egypt. We continue to spurn Israel and its efforts to shut down Iran’s production of nuclear warheads.
Shook Up By Sandy
Hurricane Sandy has been called maybe the worst disaster ever seen by New York’s mayor, Michael Bloomberg. John Miksad of Con Edison calls Sandy the largest storm-related outage in their history, leaving almost 700,000 customers without power in NY City alone, and over 4 million without power along the east coast. Likewise, Joseph Lhota, of the Metropolitan Transportation Authority, also says the damage is the worst in the 108-year history of the New York subway.
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie says the devastation on the New Jersey Shoreline is some of the worst he’s ever seen. The storm has killed at least 90, will cost at least $50 billion in damages and lost income, and has even interrupted the election processes. Total cost of the storm damage is incalculable at this point.
Who Needs Yahweh?
Just as they did after 9/11, our leaders and officials have vowed to rebuild without asking Yahweh for forgiveness or seeking His aid.
President Barack Obama, skipping campaign appearances, came to New Jersey to see the damage and boldly declared “We are here for you, and we will not forget. We will follow up to make sure you get all the help you need until you rebuild.” He further stated “We will not quit until this is done. We are not going to tolerate red tape, we are not going to tolerate bureaucracy.”
Governor Andrew Cuomo pledged that “all the homes would be rebuilt and that Breezy Point would rise again from the rubble.” He further proclaimed “We’re not just going to rebuild this community — we’re going to build it up better than ever before.”
Governor Chris Christie said “that he planned on speaking to Obama about getting Army Corps of Engineers into the state to begin rebuilding as soon as possible, especially the Jersey Shore.” He goes on to say “As a kid who was born and raised in this state and who spent a lot of time over my life, both my childhood and my adult life, at the Jersey Shore, we’ll rebuild it, No question in my mind we’ll rebuild it.”
Mayor Michael Bloomberg’s comments were the mildest of all, saying “We will get through the days ahead by doing what we always do in tough times — by standing together, shoulder to shoulder, ready to help a neighbor, comfort a stranger and get the city we love back on its feet.”
Jeff Carr, Toms River, N.J. City Councilman, said: “While our community, and certainly the barrier island communities, may never be the same, we will rebuild and we will be better.”
Even the locals, such as Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and her sidekick Jenni “J-Woww” Farley agreed, saying “I am thinking about my second family at the Jersey shore and know that we can rebuild and come back stronger.”
Sandy Update November 6:
The Death Cost of Sandy:
Six days after Sandy slammed into the our East Coast, the death toll has reached 110 in the United States, in addition to two killed by the storm in Canada and 67 in the Caribbean.
The Financial Costs of Sandy:
• The NYC Subway System has suffered the worst disruption in its 108 years of operation.
• Con Edison lost power to over 8 million customers, the largest storm-related outage in their history.
• Over 4 million people were without power along the east coast.
• New York City experienced a record high surge level of 13.88 feet breaking the old official record of 10.02 feet.
• New York Harbor’s surf also reached a record level when a buoy measured a 32.5-foot wave Monday.
• Sandy’s central pressure bottomed out at the lowest recorded level at 940 millibars.
• Sandy was the largest land-falling Atlantic tropical cyclone, which had tropical storm force winds extending out to 600 miles.
• The New York Stock Exchange was closed for two days. 1888 was the last time this happened due to a storm.
• The airlines cancelled over 20,254 flights from Saturday, Oct. 27 through Thursday, Nov. 1, at an estimated cost of between $400 and $500 million dollars.
• Total economic losses are estimated to be between $30 billion and $50 billion dollars.
Once again the United States has been hit with a disaster of “Biblical Proportions” and once again our leaders have vowed to rebuild better and stronger. How proud our leaders have become, how un-needful of Yahweh’s assistance.
Prophecy continues to unfold as foretold by the Hebrew prophets. The stage is being set. That being said, one can only ask: “How imminent is the return of Yeshua Ha’Mashiach?”
Links to Related Articles:
American Thinker Article
Jerusalem Post Article
CBS News Article
ABC News Article
ABC News Article
CBS News Article
Daily News UK Article
NY Daily News Article
Fox News Article
Rapture Ready Article
Huffington Post Article